Re: Handheld analog scanner

Ken Hansen

The FT-65 lacks the extremely wideband receiver of the FT-60

On Jun 26, 2020, at 16:45, n6jwh via groups.io <n6jwh@...> wrote:

I have a pair of FT-65s, which are nice as well..
John n6jwh

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 12:48, David Chapman via groups.io
<d_s_chapman@...> wrote:
The Icom's are nice - and expensive (relatively). If you were a ham I would suggest a Yaesu FT-60. Covers everything you need, transmits and is built to take punishment. If you are not a ham (or aspiring ham), I would go for the Uniden BC125AT. I have both, but the Uniden is a great little analog scanner. Air (inc. 220 MHz), ham, FRS/GMRS, marine, etc. It has you covered.