Re: Handheld analog scanner

Rich

On Jun 27, 2020, at 13:06, Rich <Blammms@...> wrote:

Go the EBAY route. You save a lot of money

if you do be very picky about the seller.  i deal only with sellers that have hundreds of sales and a minimum 95% approval rating.

Rich via iPad

On Jun 27, 2020, at 1:26 AM, Thomas Luce via groups.io <toml242001@...> wrote:

Looks like I'm heading for a Uniden BC125. All the others mentioned are really fine scanners or receivers. I can't decide on a new or used model from EBAY or a new one from Bearcat Warehouse. Considering its limited future use I'm trying to get it or another reliable model at low cost from a source with impeccable credentials.