From: main@Scanner.groups.io [mailto:main@Scanner.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe M.
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 4:43 PM
To: main@Scanner.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Scanner] FB or MO

I remember licensing FB4s in the early 80s through NABER (National Association of Business and Educational Radio).

I know FB8s did not exist then, and I'm not positive if FB6 was an option or not at the time. I think those came about shortly after.

Joe M.

On 6/30/2020 4:17 PM, ~Bill wrote:
IT has been so long ago and the Coordinator group is no more [NABER]
it might have been due to control station heights then.. or a Base
Station vs Control