Re: Lock-out banks in the Uniden 125AT

Tim Smith

Just to follow up here is the user manual for it in case you didn't have one.

I had one of those....great for shirt pockets.

On Friday, July 31, 2020, 09:55:50 AM EDT, Tim Smith <rt_smith@...> wrote:

Just one small clarification.  Press the bank number while scanning.  If not scanning, it will go into direct entry mode.

On Friday, July 31, 2020, 09:46:27 AM EDT, Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:

Press the bank number. Press it again to re-enable it.

Joe M.