Re: Lock-out banks in the Uniden 125AT

Joe M.

It's called a Mini USB.

Joe M.

On 8/1/2020 9:02 PM, Thomas Luce via wrote:
Unfortunately, no where in the 125AT manuel does it mention the exact
type of connector that the 125AT has. Al things considered, I could
use a 10 foot cable with standard USB on one end and the correct
connector on the other.



Join to automatically receive all group messages.