Re: Need advice

Forrest

Hi Ray…

I’m positive what the question is, but…….  If you want to know what stores can accommodate an electric wheelchair, I think the answer it basically all of them.  The ADA requires almost any store open to the public be open to persons who use a wheelchair of any kind.

Forrest

On Aug 21, 2020, at 8:12 PM, Raymond Toth <piperpiper2@...> wrote:

got a question. Here gose I want to use my bc75xlt scanner, to help my mom. Reason I'm asking if she get covia-19 she can't be saved what tevamend I put in scanner like stores and so on want to make sure if my mom need to go out we know what food store or mall or department store can early take here in electronic wheel chair hope understand stand want to use scanner for good thanks ray Roth in desplaines Il thought of this late got a question. Here hose I want to use my bc75xlt scanner, to help my mom. Reason I'm asking if she get covia-19 she can't be saved what tevamend I put in scanner like stores and so on want to make sure if my mom need to go out we know what food store or mall or department store can early take here in electronic wheel chair hope understand stand want to use scanner for good thanks ray totj in desplaines Il thought of this late last night night. What would you guy gals recamend thanks want like shopping like Walmart food store hardware thing we may go to to monitor so know if go there not sure what be good my mom in electric wheel chair has battery's so she can drive it. But still want to help here. I'm here son I have autism and thought about this so can stay safe if need to go to food store I like want to food stuff like food store, thing we go to not hospital and nifog stuff for now ray toth what recamend sorry so long? Iknow the crowds will call 8n for to see what load cam in or goods in there stocks better for ray totj