Re: Need advice

Raymond Toth

No let me refrase what im asking my mom dr lung dr sec if she get covid-19 she cant be saved. My mom had a power wheel chair, im asking what can i put in bc75xlt scanner to monitor so if my mom need to go to food store or clothing store or mall or hardware store and so on to shop WhAt can i put in i know need to call for croud update but at least know invatory and when load for food or clothing or store get load so on day the extea hour for here we know what need will be in can jug better to go or not go hope understand and hear if store are low on a seartion thing we may need can know hope make sentenc now thanks ray toth trying to help my mom out i have rail road in