Re: Need advice

Raymond Toth

Like to keep store in check since I work food store that's also why want to monitor retail/food stores

----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Kane <k2asp@...>
To: main@Scanner.groups.io
Sent: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 14:51:58 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [Scanner] Need advice

On 8/21/2020 7:45 PM, Raymond Toth wrote:

im asking what can i put in bc75xlt scanner to monitor so if my mom need
to go to food store or clothing store or mall or hardware store and so
on to shop WhAt can i put in i know need to call for croud update but at
least know invatory and when load for food or clothing or store get load
so on day the extea hour
Raymond - you can't use the scanner to find out these things because you
will only hear what they are saying on their radios if anything. Your
scanner is a one-way device - you can hear them but they can't hear you.

You would need to use your browser to check their website to find out
when they are open and what their phone number is to ask your questions
directly.

== Phil Kane