Re: Need advice

Raymond Toth

Yes i do

From: "Rail Scan via groups.io" <railscan@...>
To: main@Scanner.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 6:33:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Scanner] Need advice

Raymond have you any interest in listening to the airplanes flying over you going to O'hare or Midway airport? I enjoy listening to those in addtion to trains :-)
There are websites like https://globe.adsbexchange.com/ where you can see them on a 'radar' like screen and match that to what you are hearing on the air band channels. If you want to see Chicago airports put ORD in the 'Jump To Airport' box on the https://globe.adsbexchange.com/ screen.

Charlie
http://csxtsightings.net CSXTSightings National CSX Railfan Group Of Groups
http://railfanlegal.org Railfan Legal/Public Relations/News And Events Discussion Group
http://railscan.net RailScan Rail Radio Communications And Scanner Discussion Group
http://northjersey.railscan.net CSX, Conrail, NYS&W and NS Northern NJ Virtual Scanner

Raymond Toth wrote:
Aug 24

What is goof to put in ly scanner rail road got in what elex with my autism is good?