Re: Uniden service

Mark Lewin

While it's informative and enjoyable to read everyone's comments about the Home Patrol 2, it appears to me as if the thread has been hijacked.  The original thread concerned Uniden service turnaround, in general, and specifically for the HP2.

I'm still asking for anyone with relevant information to comment about that original post