Re: Uniden service

Joe M.

I've only ever heard of a couple reports about the original issue on this model. Are you sure it simply does not need charged (Run it for a couple days)?

Joe M.

On 9/13/2020 2:53 PM, Mark Lewin wrote:
While it's informative and enjoyable to read everyone's comments about
the Home Patrol 2, it appears to me as if the thread has been hijacked.
The original thread concerned Uniden service turnaround, in general, and
specifically for the HP2.

I'm still asking for anyone with relevant information to comment about
that original post

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 2:46 PM The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510]