Re: Uniden service

Joe M.

After 18 hours? When you have the issue, it will lose the settings within seconds. I can't say you don't have it, but it's certainly not a clear case of it.

Joe M.

On 9/13/2020 3:13 PM, Mark Lewin wrote:
I was following the clock issue when it was a big issue with the BC436
and UPMan mentioned that the problem not only affected the 436 but was
potentially an issue with the HP (although it was not an issue for my
unit until about March or April of this year). Yes, I know about the
need to plug in and run the scanner for a period of time (I believe it
was 55-60 consecutive hours) while plugged in, in order to recharge the
built in clock battery. I've done that but I still lose clock settings
after about 18 hours.

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 3:03 PM Joe M. <mch@... <mailto:mch@...>>
wrote:

I've only ever heard of a couple reports about the original issue on
this model. Are you sure it simply does not need charged (Run it for a
couple days)?

Joe M.