Re: Uniden service

Al Samson

Yes you may have a cowabunda problem. We will pray that it can be fixed if not a new SDS100 may be the cure.

On Sep 15, 2020, at 1:35 PM, Mark Lewin <lewinm@...> wrote:

Think I may need to play with it a bit more.  The clock battery appears to hold a charge for at least 12 hours.
After two days, it loses power.  I should try to narrow down how long it actually holds the charge.  But, regardless, I think it needs repair. If it loses power in two days, something is not right

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:52 AM Phil Kane <k2asp@...> wrote:
On 9/13/2020 4:44 PM, Mark Lewin wrote:

> After the fourth day, I unplugged and went back to my normal  listening
> habits but the clock battery only lasted a day or so before I needed to
> reset the clock every time I turned it on.

Sounds like the clock battery needs to be replaced if it won't hold a
charge.

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane