Re: Getting library updates into EZ Scan software for the PSR-800

Jan Fine

Yes. Download the Whistler TRX-1 software. Use it to update and upload the library. DO NOT use it to update Firmware or anything else.

On 9/15/2020 11:30 PM, Jim Keller wrote:
I have a PSR-800 and wanted to update the library in the EZ Scan software.  When I  checked for updates I got a message which said HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently.   I'm guessing that the software is no longer able to get the library update from the site that it had been accessing previously.   Radio Reference?   Has anyone been able to come up with a workaround for this?   Has anyone had experience using the 1080 programming software for the PSR-800?

Thanks,
Jim  W6yxy  Oceanside, Ca.