Re: Getting library updates into EZ Scan software for the PSR-800

Glenn Wright N1GAW

You can also download the database files from the Whistler website, unzip them and copy them to your database folder for your scanner. The files are updated weekly and available at this link;

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020, 11:34 PM Jim Keller <jkeller@...> wrote:
I have a PSR-800 and wanted to update the library in the EZ Scan software.  When I  checked for updates I got a message which said HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently.   I'm guessing that the software is no longer able to get the library update from the site that it had been accessing previously.   Radio Reference?   Has anyone been able to come up with a workaround for this?   Has anyone had experience using the 1080 programming software for the PSR-800?

Thanks,
Jim  W6yxy  Oceanside, Ca.