Re: Uniden repair

mike

Hi everyone anyone know the police frequency at lake waynoka in brown County?Thanks

-------- Original message --------
From: "Joe M." <mch@...>
Date: 11/18/20 3:25 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@Scanner.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Scanner] Uniden repair

I think their 'all accessories' means if the accessory is the potential
issue. For example, if you have an intermittent connection with the
power jack, send the scanner and power cable in case it's the cable that
is the issue. I also think it says all accessories relevant to the
problem or some words to that effect.

Joe M.