Re: wireless microphones and body cam monitoring

~Bill

Depending on the Make/Model, most of the current “Body Cams” are a self contains device the Officer wears, no external RF microphone.

Now if talking a Cruiser Camera, different story and the RF portion would depend on the manufacturer

Bill - N1KUG

Boston, Mass

Cruise Ship Frequencies

http://scanmaritime.com/