on each flight. both show it's path taken so far. Put in the tower
frequency of the airport closest to you. Unless you're real close
to the tower, you won't hear it. You'll hear all the planes, however.

On 2020-08-25 23:49, Raymond Toth wrote:
Yes i do

Raymond have you any interest in listening to the airplanes flying over you going to O'hare or Midway airport? I enjoy listening to those in addtion to trains :-)
There are websites like https://globe.adsbexchange.com/ where you can see them on a 'radar' like screen and match that to what you are hearing on the air band channels. If you want to see Chicago airports put ORD in the 'Jump To Airport' box on the https://globe.adsbexchange.com/ screen.

Raymond Toth

Yes i do

Raymond have you any interest in listening to the airplanes flying over you going to O'hare or Midway airport? I enjoy listening to those in addtion to trains :-)
There are websites like https://globe.adsbexchange.com/ where you can see them on a 'radar' like screen and match that to what you are hearing on the air band channels. If you want to see Chicago airports put ORD in the 'Jump To Airport' box on the https://globe.adsbexchange.com/ screen.

Charlie
http://csxtsightings.net CSXTSightings National CSX Railfan Group Of Groups
http://railfanlegal.org Railfan Legal/Public Relations/News And Events Discussion Group
http://railscan.net RailScan Rail Radio Communications And Scanner Discussion Group
http://northjersey.railscan.net CSX, Conrail, NYS&W and NS Northern NJ Virtual Scanner

Raymond Toth wrote:
Aug 24

What is goof to put in ly scanner rail road got in what elex with my autism is good?

Raymond Toth

Yes but first link dont work

Raymond Toth wrote:
Aug 24

What is goof to put in ly scanner rail road got in what elex with my autism is good?

Rail Scan

Raymond Toth wrote:
Aug 24

What is goof to put in ly scanner rail road got in what elex with my autism is good?

Raymond Toth

What is goof to put in ly scanner rail road got in what elex with my autism is good?

Scott, KB3JQQ

On 2020-08-22 15:41, Raymond Toth wrote:
Like to keep store in check since I work food store that's also why want to monitor retail/food stores