Pro scan verses ARC

Dale

I use both Proscan & the ARC software for BC785D, BC796D, BCD996P2's, 536HP, SDS100 & 200 like both products.

On Friday, October 30, 2020 Mark French <main@Scanner.groups.io> wrote:

I am looking to buy a scanner control program to replace Freescan.  Which one would the group recommend?

Mark French

I have the 325P2 and the 996P2. I also have the TRX1 And the TRX2.

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 4:56 AM Jan Fine <janfine22@...> wrote:

ProScan does a better job on DMR. And it works on all Uniden Scanners.

On 10/31/2020 12:48 AM, Mark French wrote:
I am looking to buy a scanner control program to replace Freescan.  Which one would the group recommend?

jnelson_lifesaver

I've used Butel software for 25 years on a number of scanners. I only use the basic version and have been able to run my scanners off of the computers with success. I  wish Whistler had made an agreement with Butel to allow the use of Butel software on the TRX-1 & 2.

--
Jim Nelson
N0LBH

Jan Fine

ProScan does a better job on DMR. And it works on all Uniden Scanners.

On 10/31/2020 12:48 AM, Mark French wrote:
I am looking to buy a scanner control program to replace Freescan.  Which one would the group recommend?

Forrest

I’ll be there first to ask (maybe)…..what scanner model are you using?

On Oct 30, 2020, at 11:48 PM, Mark French <markemersonfrench@...> wrote:

I am looking to buy a scanner control program to replace Freescan.  Which one would the group recommend?

Rich

i use, like and happily recommend the Butel products.  the ‘Pro’ versions will allow pc control.

Mark French

I am looking to buy a scanner control program to replace Freescan.  Which one would the group recommend?