Looking into a new Scanner

michal.gordon@...

Hi everyone.

I'm looking into getting a new scanner. Any thoughts or tips on how to go about it?

Thanks,
Michal

Joe M.

Do you know what types of systems are in your area?

Joe M.

On 11/18/2020 2:03 PM, michal.gordon via groups.io wrote:
Hi everyone.

I'm looking into getting a new scanner. Any thoughts or tips on how to
go about it?

Thanks,
Michal

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Michael Doddy

First step is to find out what is receivable in your area. I have a unit in SDS 100 and love it

On Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 15:20, michal.gordon via groups.io <michal.gordon@...> wrote:

Hi everyone.

I'm looking into getting a new scanner. Any thoughts or tips on how to go about it?

Thanks,
Michal

barbaradavison935@...

Same here Michael! The SDS 100 works fine for me so that's something I'd recommend as well...