Consolidated Frequency List, rear of Police Call

Keith

One thing I miss about Police Call is the Consolidated Frequency List in the back.
I found this online, I can't seem to get it uploaded to the files area for some reason.
I think it is dated around 2007? When they did the splinter channels and ReFarmed.
Keith WE6R
https://lvassembly.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/consolidatedfreqs.pdf

Kenneth Howard

I used to have an entire box of police call books, at least 10 plus years worth , I eventually threw them away a few years ago, kept moving them around in storage room.