Topics

Can you see this?

Raymond

Hi dose any see my message I'm making durr rmsil works thanks ray yoth

Daniel Morisseau

On 5/30/2020 1:01 PM, Raymond Toth wrote:
Hi dose any see my message I'm making durr rmsil works thanks ray yoth

    It cam through to the group. Your email is working, Ray.

--
Just a poor hardscrabble Missouri farm boy living on a fixed income and trying to make some sense out of this crazy West Coast lifestyle ...

https://www.avg.com

Raymond

if anyone in Chicago or near it lots of police on 460.

On 5/30/2020 1:01 PM, Raymond Toth wrote:
> Hi dose any see my message I'm making durr rmsil works thanks ray yoth

     It cam through to the group. Your email is working, Ray.

--
Just a poor hardscrabble Missouri farm boy living on a fixed income and
trying to make some sense out of this crazy West Coast lifestyle ...

https://www.avg.com

Tamatha Moore

I see it