Topics

FCC Updates

Michael Martin

The latest FCC updates (05/31/2020 – 06/06/2020) have been posted to the web (FCCUpdates.com).

For those on my global page, the State of Texas has not been updated as I keep getting failures from the FCC when attempting to pull data.  I will attempt again on Monday.

/\/\|k.e

hamrad45

Thanks for your efforts.  Is it easy for your to include a spreadsheet which includes all previous posts?  Maybe that would be too big of a file eventually but maybe you could limit it to six months.

Thanks for your efforts.

Tom Stiles

Michael Martin

If you go to the bottom of the embedded Excel page, you will see all the tabs of the previous weeks. 

/\/\|k.e

From: main@Scanner.groups.io <main@Scanner.groups.io> On Behalf Of hamrad45
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 05:15
To: main@Scanner.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Scanner] FCC Updates

Thanks for your efforts.  Is it easy for your to include a spreadsheet which includes all previous posts?  Maybe that would be too big of a file eventually but maybe you could limit it to six months.

Thanks for your efforts.

Tom Stiles

Michael Martin

Texas has now been added to the website (fccupdates.com).

/\/\|k.e

Raymond Toth

Hi Michael I like to help with page I can help with snlog stuff in and around dedplsines il verifying if what is before gose on site do you mind if help you if do can you shoot me off list email thanks ray toth I'm in desplaines il no one has it up there for in and round my town I know of one freq that valid will test once home how I get mrw stuff

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Martin via groups.io <mm505=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: Scanner <main@Scanner.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 13:27:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [Scanner] FCC Updates

Texas has now been added to the website (fccupdates.com).

/\/\|k.e

hamrad45

Yes, I saw that and downloaded them but I was wondering if you could post one that has all the previous ones in one combined spreadsheet.  Thanks anyway.

Tom Stiles

From: main@Scanner.groups.io [mailto:main@Scanner.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Martin via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 12:11 PM

If you go to the bottom of the embedded Excel page, you will see all the tabs of the previous weeks. 

/\/\|k.e

From: main@Scanner.groups.io <main@Scanner.groups.io> On Behalf Of hamrad45
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 05:15

Thanks for your efforts.

Tom Stiles