Topics

Handheld analog scanner

Ken Hansen

In my experience the eBay sellers with non-sensical prices are typically hoping for the buyer with very particular circumstances (international buyers, odd payment requirements, immediate needs (buy it now vs 5 day bidding) that they alone are willing to accommodate, for a higher item price.

Or they are just crazy, looking for that customer that doesn't know the value of the item and has no interest in scrolling down the page.

Ken

On Jun 27, 2020, at 14:50, Thomas Luce via groups.io <toml242001@...> wrote:

Why are so many sellers on EBAY asking for inflated premium pricing on the Uniden 125? Many with no accessories.

Phil Kane

On 6/27/2020 12:50 PM, Thomas Luce via groups.io wrote:

Why are so many sellers on EBAY asking for inflated premium pricing on
the Uniden 125?
"The value of something is what someone else is willing to pay for it."

73 de K2ASP = Phil Kane

jeff

Some of the items are hilarious. Someone got the idea that something was valuable, so the manual or ad for it is too. Or the case for a guitar, purchased in 1965, is worth more than any other case (the guitar is, not the case).

It's fun to come across these. We need a group for them.
When do the left handed get their parade?
Left handed lives matter.

On June 27, 2020 11:39:44 PM EDT, Phil Kane <k2asp@...> wrote:
On 6/27/2020 12:50 PM, Thomas Luce via groups.io wrote:

Why are so many sellers on EBAY asking for inflated premium pricing on
the Uniden 125?

"The value of something is what someone else is willing to pay for it."

73 de K2ASP = Phil Kane

View/Reply Online (#2123): https://Scanner.groups.io/g/main/message/2123
Group Owner: main+owner@Scanner.groups.io

Sent from my non iDevice

Forrest

Hey, what about short people?  We’ve been overlooked as long as I can remember….

When do the left handed get their parade?
Left handed lives matter.

On June 27, 2020 11:39:44 PM EDT, Phil Kane <k2asp@...> wrote:

Dave Jeffries AF0DJ

Overlooked.....baaaaad.

On 6/28/2020 7:39 PM, Forrest wrote:

Hey, what about short people?  We’ve been overlooked as long as I can
remember….
My daughter and her female cousins fall into that category. Score one
for the good guys.

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane