Topics

Home Patrol 2 clock

Mark Lewin

I'm getting ready to send my HP 2 back to Uniden service to fix a problem with the clock not being able to hold the time for more than 12 hours.  Before I do, I want to check one last time that this is not a problem with the internal clock battery.

Although I can't find anything online about it, I seem to recall that charging the HP2 clock battery requires that the unit be plugged in and turned on and run continuously for 50-60 hours.  Does that sound familiar to anybody?

Glenn Wright N1GAW

From what I read about it, the clock is charged through the USB and takes at least 24 hours for full charge.