From: main@Scanner.groups.io [mailto:main@Scanner.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Forrest
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 1:54 PM
To: main@scanner.groups.io
Subject: [Scanner] Just checking....

I replied to the topic on California encryption the other day and my reply
never showed up, so this is just to test the list mail.

Disregard.

Forrest

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Forrest

I used the highly secure 1-bit AES (favored for you to use by NSA). Congratulations.

:)

Forrest

On Oct 30, 2020, at 6:33 PM, KA9QJG <KA9QJG@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

WOW I saw it , But it was Encrypted I will not tell you how I decoded it
that's Illegal LOL

Happy Scanning Don KA9QJG

Everyone Stay Safe and Healthy

I replied to the topic on California encryption the other day and my reply
never showed up, so this is just to test the list mail.

Disregard.

Forrest

Forrest

BTW, I did see what happened…..the inelegant Apple Mail program defaulted to the incorrect ‘from’ address for me when I replied and the email clearly went into oblivion. List mail is often problematic for the Mail client. I should have checked like I did just now. What a pain.