From: "Thomas Luce via groups.io" <toml242001@...>
Sent: 8/7/2020 6:53:49 PM
Subject: [Scanner] More advice needed for the Uniden BC125AT

How does one change the direction of scanning on the Uniden BC125AT. Mine is currently scanning "DOWN" through the banks. Before I start pressing a lot of buttons how can I make the scanner scan "UP" through the banks? Many thanks.

Thomas Luce

Many thanks. I appreciate it.

Joe M.

One click - two clicks - ten clicks - it doesn't matter. :-)

Just rotate it clockwise.

Joe M.

On 8/7/2020 6:58 PM, Norman Weiler via groups.io wrote:
Thomas,
While in scan mode, just rotate the top knob clockwise one click.
Norm Weiler
Branchville, NJ
How does one change the direction of scanning on the Uniden BC125AT.
Mine is currently scanning "DOWN" through the banks. Before I start
pressing a lot of buttons how can I make the scanner scan "UP" through
the banks? Many thanks.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Thomas Luce

It worked. I appreciate the help from all the members of this group.