Topics

Places that have the SDS-100 in stock?


Jeff Kenyon
 

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there is any place that has the SDS-100 in stock right now? I had to order some other accessories from Universal Radio, so I checked there, and they are out.


Brad N7BED
 

Ham Radio Outlet has them in stock at most of their stores and they are available online.  hamradio.com 

it's a great scanner!

Brad N7BED


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Kenyon <jkenyon7@...>
To: scanner@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Sep 1, 2020 9:41 am
Subject: [Scanner] Places that have the SDS-100 in stock?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there is any place that has the SDS-100 in stock right now?  I had to order some other accessories from Universal Radio, so I checked there, and they are out.



Pryce Marshall
 

Picked one up a couple of weeks ago from CB World- I know I got the last one but check for them on restock. 

It’s a great unit. Far different than the last scanner I had, GRE PSR500, but for example; today I drove to the other side of the DFW metroplex and typed in that ending zip code and a whole new world of listening came on in 10 seconds! 

-PRM 

Pryce Marshall

On Sep 1, 2020, at 2:28 PM, Brad N7BED via groups.io <omlbed@...> wrote:


Ham Radio Outlet has them in stock at most of their stores and they are available online.  hamradio.com 

it's a great scanner!

Brad N7BED


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Kenyon <jkenyon7@...>
To: scanner@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Sep 1, 2020 9:41 am
Subject: [Scanner] Places that have the SDS-100 in stock?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there is any place that has the SDS-100 in stock right now?  I had to order some other accessories from Universal Radio, so I checked there, and they are out.



Jeff Lastname
 

picked up one at ham radio outlet. actually drove 50 miles but they mail order.

On Tuesday, September 1, 2020, 12:09:54 PM PDT, Jeff Kenyon <jkenyon7@...> wrote:





Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there is any place that has the SDS-100 in stock right now?  I had to order some other accessories from Universal Radio, so I checked there, and they are out.


Al Samson
 

No you will have. To call around good luck

On Sep 14, 2020, at 8:58 AM, Jeff Lastname via groups.io <cowtipper9=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

picked up one at ham radio outlet. actually drove 50 miles but they mail order.







On Tuesday, September 1, 2020, 12:09:54 PM PDT, Jeff Kenyon <jkenyon7@...> wrote:





Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there is any place that has the SDS-100 in stock right now? I had to order some other accessories from Universal Radio, so I checked there, and they are out.





Brad N7BED
 

according to their website, Bearcat Warehouse has them in stock.  

As the person before said, you'll need to do some calling to confirm.  HRO appears to be out of stock now.

good luck!


-----Original Message-----
From: Al Samson via groups.io <kd0kji@...>
To: main@scanner.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Sep 14, 2020 4:01 pm
Subject: Re: [Scanner] Places that have the SDS-100 in stock?

No you will have. To call around good luck
> On Sep 14, 2020, at 8:58 AM, Jeff Lastname via groups.io <cowtipper9=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> picked up one at ham radio outlet. actually drove 50 miles but they mail order.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Tuesday, September 1, 2020, 12:09:54 PM PDT, Jeff Kenyon <jkenyon7@...> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there is any place that has the SDS-100 in stock right now?  I had to order some other accessories from Universal Radio, so I checked there, and they are out.
>
>
>
>
>