Topics

Yaesu FT-991A Ham Radio (K4XIO)

Thomas Mckean

Hello, Randy...

I have an 8 channel Bearcat sitting right here in perfect condition.  A Bearcat III to be exactly.

Also, sitting not far away from it is a Yeasu 991A.  I operate it as K4XIO.

To all of you...  I have been an autism advocate for over 25 years.  I was one of the four original advocates who first created autism awareness and then helped spread it around the globe.

I have spoken at countless conferences, even international.  I have testified to the Senate and Congress on autism awareness and funding.  I was the first male with autism to write an autobiography.  It won a literary achievement award and got me onto Oprah, among many other places.  I was the only person with autism who had input and a vote on the creation of Autism Awareness Month, as you may know is in April.  (Fun fact: We chose April because it starts with A - like Autism.)  Temple Grandin is a friend of mine and we have worked together.  (She was another of the four original advocates.  The first of us, actually.)

I said all of that to say this.

Good job with Ray.  Please keep it up.

Thomas
http://www.thomasamckean.com

Randy Thomas

Thank you Thomas. Ray is a great person and we all enjoy helping anyone when we can. Thanks for what you have done for autism, you have truly made a difference in the lives of many people in this world.

Randy
KO4BZP